Represents and aligns all stakeholder interests across projects and initiatives affecting A&S and Guarini classrooms, and advises the Provost on planning and updating A&S and Guarini classrooms.
Areas of Review:
1. Coordinate classroom planning and budgeting across A&S, Guarini, and the College.
2. Advise and consult on all new construction, renovation, and technology projects that involve A&S and Guarini classrooms.
3. Assist in strategic planning by identifying and prioritizing opportunities for improving A&S and Guarini classrooms.
4. Publish and disseminate annual and 5-year plans for renovation and classroom updating. Send recommendations to the Provost in advance of the budget cycle.
5. Develop recommendations for policy governing use of classrooms.
- Director of Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning (Co-Chair)
- Associate Director for Learning Innovation (Co-Chair)
- Provost or representative
- A&S Registrar or representative
- Senior Associate Registrar for Research
- Assistant Registrar for Classroom Scheduling
- A&S representative from Arts & Humanities
- A&S representative from Sciences
- A&S representative from Social Sciences
- A&S representative from International Studies and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Dean of Guarini School or representative
- Campus Planning & Facilities representative(s)
- Director of Campus Planning
- Project Manager of Learning Spaces and Interior
- Information, Technology and Consulting (ITC) representative(s)
- Classroom Technology Services
- Learning Design and Innovation
- Associate Director of Conferences and Events
- Director of Student Accessibility Services